Genuine Nissan Servicing Young
At Young Nissan, our workshop utilises the most up-to-date equipment and has been purpose-built to support the Nissan maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Nissan vehicle.
As part of the Nissan program, our team is committed to upholding the Nissan Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Nissan parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Nissan's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
Additionally, our customers are welcome to enjoy our complimentary lounge area, including plasma television, and tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready, and come and collect you. That’s a great service.
Maintenance. It's too important to ignore.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. Regular maintenance will keep your Nissan at its peak.
What does maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid, and coolants need to be topped up or replaced while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Brake pads and other parts also need to be looked at.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Nissan vehicle.
The Young Nissan team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.